Shipment/ Payment policy for corporate/ bulk orders
- On confirmation of order, our terms of payment are 50% advance and 50% before shipment of goods.
- We do not deliver goods on credit basis.
- We are not stockists as each project is unique, our goods are custom made and we do not maintain any stock for outright sale.
- We do not offer discount as we offer high quality products at already low prices.
- We strongly urge our clients to cover the shipments with door to door insurance so that any losses can be claimed by them.
- We charge for samples which are not followed by confirmed order.
- Before developing any sample we will inform you the cost of sample and courier charge which has to be paid in advance.
- Normally cost of sample will be 3 times the FOB value of product+ shipment charges.
- If any form of printing/ embossing is involved, cost of mould/die/ development charges has to be paid which will be adjusted against the production payment.
- If a wrong or incomplete sample is sent and the mistake is from our side and if required, next sample will not be charged.
- For any order of value $2000.00 and above one production sample will be sent if required.
In case of manufacturing defect from our side brought to our notice within one month of shipment, we will replace the goods fully or provide a solution that will minimize the damage.